Upcoming News!

Disappearing Again (For Good?)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hey guys!

As you may have noticed, I haven’t been around as much on guild wars. I’ve been working my ass off, and now that I’ve finally officially graduated college (and by officially I mean my diploma is in the mail as I type this), most of my free time has been dedicated to looking for a full time job and spending time with my man (because he’s important too). Anyways, I’ll get to the real reason I’m posting this.

As I mentioned above, most of my free time will be dedicated to work (a.k.a. my current job) and trying to find a full time job. This means that I’ll be on Guild Wars even less than I already have been. I’m not totally leaving the game, but it may be days or even up to a week where I won’t be on at all (I’ll try to at least log on for a few minutes/hours every couple of days just to make sure that I’m not kicked from the guild, since I love you guys and don’t want to lose touch with you).

Thanks so much for bearing with me, and I love you all! If you guys want to get in touch with me for whatever reason and I’m not on, you can defer to Stein or Joe and they can relay the message to me. Thanks again so much guys for bearing with me!

~Ayami

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.