Upcoming News!

Guild sPvP

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Clinton (Ceit) Clinton (Ceit) 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

Dark Cloud’s never really been sPvP heavy at all. For someone like me who only ever leaves the Heart of the Mists for WvW, missions, and raids, this has always been kind of disappointing. I’d like to set up a couple of PvP teams for HoT.

One of these will be a mess-around PvP team for guildies who don’t make the league team or who don’t usually participate in PvP but want to play with guildies. Anyone and everyone will be welcome to join this group. In this same train of thought, I’ll be starting to play Unranked matches on Mondays an hour or two before WvW. Anyone wanting to become better at PvP or wanting to play PvP without stressing over ranking is welcome to join me for these matches.

The other will be a dedicated league team (see Dulfy’s link). Since this is a ranked league (and I apologize since there’s no nice way to say this), I will only be accepting the best PvPers we have for this team.

For more information or to apply, feel free to comment on this post, whisper or mail me in-game, or text me (anyone wanting my number can ask me for it in-game).

Salix, Trenni, Kigu, Marin, Karsk, Kalythara, Vvyka, Zoya, Braith.
    Hi, I'm Joe, the man with nine mains. I swear I don't have too many toons.

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

Just to clarify, everyone will be allowed to try out for the league team. As long as you’re willing to take criticisms, listen to callouts, work as a team, and try your hardest in matches, we won’t have a problem. Knowledge of how PvP works or the ability to learn fast is also a must.

Salix, Trenni, Kigu, Marin, Karsk, Kalythara, Vvyka, Zoya, Braith.
    Hi, I'm Joe, the man with nine mains. I swear I don't have too many toons.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My teef, guard, and warrior are yours to lead through glorious bloodshed and victory! ^_^

….but you knew all this all ready, just making it official.

Did i pass my tryout? >.>

Valinyia, Nynnia, Aliyah Lightbane

Profile photo of Lumion
    Lumion

oh bb you know I’m down.
    and I’ve got every class ready.
    😉

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sign me up, I’ll play one or both teams. gaurdian will be my proffesion unless it really blows.

Profile photo of Zuppin
    Zuppin
    Keymaster

Zup Zup!

sign me up

….

I will probably play Engi, Guard, and Mesmer. Druid as well if they’re spvp viable/ if I like em

Zup!

I’d like to apply for the league team if a spot is available. Just message me sometime about a try out or whatever. I main a Necro, though I play with Ranger and Guard a fair bit too. Have all the classes, but those are my main pvpers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.