Upcoming News!

Song Of The Day

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lumion
    Lumion

Hello Everyone! We had one of these threads over on the old forums and it was a big hit! So I thought I’d start one over here! And since not everyone is in the Plug.dj room all the time we can share music here as well.

The object of the thread is to post a song to share with the rest of the guild. Preferably a YouTube Link if it is available. If not just post the Artist and Song Title.

EDIT: To clarify, as I’ve gotten some whispers on how this thread works. Anyone can post music in this thread, try to limit your posts to 1 a day. Let’s share some music!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Lumion Lumion.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Lumion Lumion.
    • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Profile photo of Lumion Lumion.
    • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Profile photo of Lumion Lumion.
    Profile photo of Lumion
    Lumion

Here’s mine

Profile photo of Lumion
    Lumion

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is one of my current favorite songs, hope you guys like it.

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

I’ll try to remember to check this thread more often. Pretty good songs so far. I have a rather eclectic taste in music, so I’ll post some different stuff every now an again. This song’s one that I’ve loved for years (GUMI best girl; fite me, Lumi). Anyways, hope y’all like it.

Salix, Trenni, Kigu, Marin, Karsk, Kalythara, Vvyka, Zoya, Braith.
    Hi, I'm Joe, the man with nine mains. I swear I don't have too many toons.

Profile photo of Lumion
    Lumion

Alt-J is pretty great, if you haven’t heard of them check em out. Pretty chill tunes.

Profile photo of Blade Eyes
    Blade Eyes
    Participant

To War! the new WvW need come out, and better be good.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Profile photo of Blade Eyes Blade Eyes.
    Profile photo of Lumion
    Lumion

Ooo Blade dat Sabaton, not sure if I’ve recommended them to you yet. But you should check out some of Epicas stuff, I think you’d like it

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

I feel like I’ve heard of alt+J before, but I can’t think of why. I don’t remember any of their songs hahaha. Awesome video, though. I just had a terrible night of PvP, so here’s a more relaxing song for y’all.

Blade Eyes
    Participant

Yeah, I do listen to EPICA, they have some songs that I do like.

Blade Eyes
    Participant

I like the Yoshide Brothers melody’s.

Blade Eyes
    Participant

I like NightWish songs, there good.

Blade Eyes
    Participant

NightWish

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

The Fugue‘s a song that’s come up on my necro radio a few times. I really dig classical music, and I’ve been gettin’ back into electro more recently, so this piece really appeals to my interests. Sorry for not havin’ a Youtube link. It was potato quality at best.

Profile photo of Joe
    Joe
    Participant

Tegan and Sara are pretty great. I really enjoy listening to their music to relax, but this song comes up in my PvP music every so often. It’s a bit different than their ordinary stuff because it’s a song featuring them rather than their song, but it’s still good stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.